The first step for non-emergency pipe cleaning needs and to create a long-term maintenance plan for jetting services is to conduct a site evaluation and perform a one-time sewer cleaning using hydrojetting.
The purpose of the site evaluation is to identify the underground systems configuration prior to the hydro-jetting.
Here are the steps for a site evaluation for commercial drain cleaning:
- Original blueprints of the site from initial construction and any revisions for upgrades or renovations are reviewed. This helps determine the locations of underground sewer pipes and the drainage system. In addition, it helps to note any potential places. like joints, for stopped up underground pipes to occur.
- A physical walk of the property is made to find and mark the actual locations of any manholes and clean outs for stopped up drains and clogged grease traps.
- The locations and the running directions of all underground pipes are determined so that a plan can be made for jetting main sewer lines.
- The locations of landscaping, especially mature trees, is noted as a potential cause of any backed up sewer line.
- Any potential areas of leakage or pipe breakage are investigated.
- The type of sewer pipes, their material strength, and the diameters, are noted in order to determine the proper pressure levels for the jetting spray.
- If warranted, a video camera line is fed into the sewer pipe(s) to note the inner conditions of the pipe and find any major blockages.
- An estimate is given to the client for a one-time jetting of all the sewer lines.
- The jetting equipment is brought to the site at the time and date agreed for the work to be done.
- The correct spray head tips are used for the jetting process to clean all the sewer lines and open any clogged sewer drains.
- A high pressure jetting spray cleans and clears all debris from the interior of all sewer pipes.
Typically, a single water jetting procedure will keep all sewer pipes completely clear for many months. The site evaluation also gives important information about the conditions of the sewer pipes, clogged drains, notes where any repairs need to be made (if any) and provides the data needed to prepare a proposal for a long-term maintenance contract for jetting out sewer lines.
The clients get to decide if they wish to engage in a long-term maintenance arrangement for flushing out drain lines. This includes automatic cleaning and clearing of the clogged pipes on regular intervals. Alternatively, a client may prefer to use the hydrojetting service on as as-needed, per-call basis.
We look forward to helping with all your commercial jetting needs.
American Jetting covers the entire state of Arizona, primarily Maricopa County, including the greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area and Tucson.
American Jetting provides professional jetting services in the cities of Anthem, Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Cave Creek, Chandler, Citrus Park, El Mirage, Fountain Hills, Gila Bend, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Litchfield Park, Mesa, New River, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Rio Verde, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Tucson, Wickenburg, and Youngtown.